The Government of Nepal published economic survey report considering the economic data till Falgun 2075/76. Five key highlights of the report are as follows:
- The gross domestic product (GDP) grew by 14% (nominal) to NPR 3. 46 trillion (USD 34 billion). The picture below describes the regional and sectorial contribution.
- Per capita income increased by 3.4% to NPR 117,455 (USD 1034).
- Government expenditure stood at 41% of its allocated budget.
- The average inflation rate hovered around 4.2%.
- The inflow of remittance increased by 23.4% to NPR 5.82 trillion (USD 5 billion).